Intravenous/Injection Micronutrient Therapies (IVMT)
When there is a need for immediate nutritional support or for specific health challenges (see below), intravenous micronutrient therapy can be very helpful. In many cases, digestion and absorption of your food can be very poor and there may be situations where your digestive system is damaged. Other situations can improve dramatically with IVMT or with intravenous glutathione.
IVMT Can Benefit Those With:
- Chronic fatigue Syndrome
- Infections that are recurring or severe (cold/flu-like, bacterial) such as bronchitis, pneumonia, sinusitis and URTI’s
- Malabsorption syndromes
- Celiac disease (severe gluten intolerance)
- Crohns disease
- Irritable bowel disorder (IBS)
- Neurodegenerative and neurodevelopmental disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Dementia’s (eg: Alzheimer’s, Vascular)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Toxicity and exposure to heavy metals, pesticides, solvents and other chemicals
A common IVMT treatment is referred to as a ‘Myers Cocktail’ or Myers injection named after the late doctor who pioneered this treatment. The Myers is a combination of vitamins and minerals that generally supports the body’s functions and improves the body’s response to stress, infections and chronic illness overall.